GiGi Pro 1 Kit
2 in stock
GiGi Pro 1 Kit includes
All Purpose Honee 14 oz
Facial Honee 14 oz
Pre Hon 4 oz.
Pre Epilation Powder 2.5 oz.
Wax Off 4 oz
Post Wax Cooling Gel 4 oz
Post Epilation Lotion 4 oz
Slow Grow 4 oz
Applicators (petite. small. large) x 20 each
Small and Large Natural Muslin Strips small x 50 each
Warmer Collars x 10
Rest Bars x 3
Instructional Manual Instructional DVD
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. (Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.)
2. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
3. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
4. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth.
6. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
7. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
8. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. (Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.)
9. Use GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition, and followed by Post Wax Cooling Gel/Post Epilation Lotion apply liberally to skin to help soothe irritation and redness.
To maintain waxing results longer, apply GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
GiGi Pro 1 Kit